[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Caring and Sharing Reminder

Debbie debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 13 15:27:05 UTC 2022

Hi Shelley,
That is certainly interesting that 15% of Christmas cards are bought by men.
I would not of thought the number would be that high. Most people I know
lets the lady buy them, address them and send them. I love buying and
sending all kind of greeting cards. I'm even making some this year to send.
Thanks for sharing that fact with us.
Debbie K.