[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Gingerbread man make up class

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 22:35:40 UTC 2022

Hi Jill, I sent you the payment by Paypal for .9 for the Gingerbread Man Kit and 2 Trees,  but you did not get the payment because I think  that I left off the 1 in your E-mail address. Can I still  order 1 Gingerbread Man Kit and 2 Christmas Trees? I will send you the paymet again. Does your EMail have a 1 after your last name? I do not know if the payment went to someone else or it just stayed in my Paypal Account. I ad no Internet for the past 5  days , but I have it now since yesterday. Please let me know if you can send the Gingerbread Man Kit to me with the 2 Trees. I have T Towels.  Also could you please write  your E-Mail Address in a body of the E-mail so that I can make sure that I write it correctly for the Paypal Order. Thanks  so much.
Happy Sewing!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. Johnson