[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Class confirmation emails suggestion.

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:48:44 UTC 2022

Hi, everyone,

So, I just signed up for the Pony Beaded Christmas Tree class, and got the confirmation email. I noticed that the email didn't include any of the class information except the name. I've noticed this before, but never thought to write to the list about it. I feel it would be extremely helpful for the confirmation emails to include the same information for the class that's on the class page  I.E. time, date, and supplies. As it is now, people have to copy the information to somewhere else before signing up for the class, or bring up the class page after signing up and copy the information then. Does anyone else feel this would be useful?

Thanks,
Ari