[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Class confirmation emails suggestion.

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:20:45 UTC 2022

Oh, is that what the notes field does? I didnt realize that. I'll go ahead and use the notes field for the supplies list! :) I thought it had something to do with notes for the instructor or something like that. Lol kind of like special instructions edit fields on on-line orders. It just never occured to me the notes field was for notes for us.

Thanks,
Ari