[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Boleks free patterns and types of beads

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:22:54 UTC 2022

Dixie, it is a pdf image file. I ran ocr on it and the output was
unuseable. Guess AIRA would need to be used from a windows
machine.But, to get to the pdf press enter on the button for which you
want the pattern. Then right before their bottom fotter information
starts, there is a link with a bunch of letters and numbers. Press
enter on that link and you are gifted with an unuseable pdf.

On 8/23/22, Courtney F. Smith via NFB-Krafters-Korner