[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hope others are feeling better

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:43:14 UTC 2022

Hey I remember some of us are sick or had surgery or some things.. Period today I had a seizure which doesn’t happen to me too often thankfully. It is the grandmas nest thankfully not only did I not hurt myself but there was someone that side and time does the period. I was home. Thankfully. Period I seem to be in pretty good shape. Period

I won’t be doing any knitting and crocheting for a bit. Period cash flow be awful if I go to myself with something during a seizure. It’s bad enough I went. For the first time😔

Ericka Nelson