[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Christmas tree sewing class tonight at 8 PM Eastern

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:43:08 UTC 2022

Hi Jill,
i may need to schedule some time with  you  when you feel better. I understand how it is to recover  from Covid. Hope that you feel more like yourself  soon. Let me know when you send me the  Kit for the Gingerbread Man and Christmas Trees. No hurry. I will try to tune in as I am making a costume for Our Comic Con this weekend which starts tomorrow.
Take Care.
Happy Sewing!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. Johnson