[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Good chat

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:19:23 UTC 2022

Good Morning Shelley, yes, it was a very informative and interesting chat
that Terry and I enjoyed very much.
We thank you for contacting Mrs. Shepherd.
I am going to ask her if they would also accept loom knitted slippers.
As I am sure that we all know, if our feet get cold, the rest of our bodys
get cold and hard to warm up too.