[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sale day items

Alyssa Frierson alyssafrierson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 04:02:40 UTC 2022

Hi Henry,
Thanks for your inquiry! I appreciate you reaching out.
Unfortunately the pendants I make are wire-wrapped and do not feature
pictures of anything. I bet you could do an Etsy search for that kind
of thing and someone somewhere has what you're looking for. My
apologies that I can't help. Sorry if I should have been more specific
in my initial email.

Best,
Alyssa

On 12/1/22, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner