[NFB-Krafters-Korner] possible upcoming class

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sun Dec 4 19:25:17 UTC 2022

Tammy and I are thinking of hosting an Christmas ornament class starting in
January. We are looking to see if there is interest. This would be an
on-going class held once a month. We would like you to volunteer to teach
any Christmas ornament that you know how to make, although this isn't a
requirement to join the class. The ornaments can be made from, yarn,
material, pipe cleaners, pony beads, plastic balls, Styrofoam, wood, clay,
salt dough, pine cones, dollar store items, recyclable items or anything
else you can come up with. Come join us and next year you will have a
bright, colorful, and unique looking Christmas tree, which will be a truly
wonderful conversational piece.

Is this something that would interest you?

Did you know December 3rd was national make a gift day?