[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Winter knits handy storage

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:25:25 UTC 2022

i have a lot of hats and i use caribiners to group them by color and
label the caribiner then clip it to my shelf rod.
of course this only works if there is something on the hat to hang it by....
doggie cant get them not that she does anything like that. she is a good girl.

On 12/7/22, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner