[NFB-Krafters-Korner] January and February classes needed!

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 02:09:08 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

I just posted the calendar and current classes for January to the website
and noticed that we don't have much scheduled for the winter. This being the
best time of year to stay indoors and craft, it would be great to have some
teachers step up and teach us something interesting.

Please see Tammy about choosing a date and time and then submit your class
proposal for posting to the website.

Thanks and looking forward to winter classes.

Cathy F, treasurer and web admin.