[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Winter knits handy storage

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 02:39:13 UTC 2022

not sure but i think what you are describing are petons. they have a
ring on the end
 these are giant clips. maybe they go into the petons?
i have never actually seen a peton though

On 12/7/22, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/engl