[NFB-Krafters-Korner] soap sacks

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:26:15 UTC 2022

Thanks Shelly

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of SHELLEY SCHUETT via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2022 9:57 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: SHELLEY SCHUETT <shelleyschuett at telus.net>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] soap sacks

Hi Bernice. From what I could tell on the website you aren't required to
send the soap, because they are asking people to also make donations to
purchase items from amazon. When I do ship soap I leave it in its original
package. They tell me it can sometimes go moldy if removed from packaging or
if put in a plastic bag.
You can use whatever type of closure works best for you as long as a bar of
soap can fit your sack.
Shelley

Did you know the process of making soap is called saponification