[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Krafters Korner Christmas Party!!!

kendrick.deborah at gmail.com kendrick.deborah at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:45:11 UTC 2022

Hello All,
Well, boo-hoo, I was so looking forward to the party and got to be there for
about two minutes. It turned out I was babysitting my one-year-old and
five-year-old grandsons, and both were definitely requiring attention --
loudly -- for the whole two hours.
Just letting you know why my quick departure, and hope you had a fabulous
get-together!
Merry Christmas!
Deborah