[NFB-Krafters-Korner] listserv guidelines

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:42:03 UTC 2022

Hello all,

It has come to my attention that some of the guidelines for this listserv
have not been readily available to our listserv members. So, I am posting
them here to remind our old-time members and educate our newer members. I
will also be including this information on our listserv sign up page for
review by anyone at any time.

Please keep in mind a couple of guidelines we have on this listserv.

This is a fairly active listserv, so, we ask that you reframe from private
conversation on the listserv. If you wish to speak with someone privately
you can post an email to the list with the person's name in the subject
line, then in the body of the message provide your email address and ask
them to contact you off list. (please note, that this is a public list, so
your email will be available to all on the internet.)

It is important to change subject lines if you are introducing a new topic
of conversation. In this way, members can better decide which messages to
read and which they'd rather skip.

We do not share patterns of any kind on the list itself whether free or paid
for patterns. If you wish to share a free pattern to members of the list you
can do so by providing a link to the pattern in a post to the listserv.

An exception to this, is when a pattern is provided during a Monday or
Friday night chat. These patterns can be posted to the list for all to
enjoy.

Thanks for your attention.

Cathy F web admin.