[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Marshall Fire Family of 5 Christmas Stockings

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:26:41 UTC 2022

Hi Yolanda,
I would like to  make items for people who lost everything in the Marshel Fire. Do you know if they need Hat Scarfs mittins  etc?I have lots of Wool yarn just waiting to be made into something. Could you please send me the Contact Info for the Coordinator?  I live about 45 minutes  from Boulder Colorado.  I have wanted to send Knitted  items to them since the fire. If you could pass  the info along to me I would really appreciate it.
Thanks so much.
Your  chhristmas  Stockings sounds so wonderful!
Happy Knitting!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. Johnson