[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The List Is Quiet

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 21:13:49 UTC 2022

Great job, Bernice!
I have lost about 42 lbs, since February. For about the last 2 months, I
have been fluctuating between a loss of 41 and 43.4 lbs!
I think I have reached a plateau!

I am working on baby blankets, hats and hopefully booties for my cleaning
lady.  She is going to be a grand mother, twice, next year!

Terry