[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing machine

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Dec 23 16:14:48 UTC 2022

Hi Bernice.

The sewing machine I bought from Amazon is

<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y2CJMWD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_
title?ie=UTF8&psc=1> Portable Sewing, Amado Portable Sewing Double Speed
Mini Sewing Machine White and Purple Design

It's small and simple.  I'm not sure what a stitch guide is, but I don't
think it has one.

I too got my finger run over in sewing class in high school, but after that
I was more careful and it was OK.

When my neighbor and I tested out my machine a while back, it could go
pretty slow, so it should be fine.  I just have to gather my energies to
thread it and give it a go.

Tracy