[NFB-Krafters-Korner] It's a wrap?

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 01:35:26 UTC 2022

Wow! Where did 2022 go?  I closed my eyes, clicked my heels 3 times and
here I sit on Christmas day.  Hahaha!

I did want to pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!  The presents are
all unwrapped and scattered all over the room.  The stockings aren't
hanging from the chimney with care.  I think mine is under the chair.
Grin!

The ham is half gone and the dressing is a pleasant memory! The cookies
were tossed to and frow  while the eggnog flew right out of the door.

I think that jolly old elf plopped down my chimney and enlarged my new
stash.  I don't know about Donner and Blitzen but I do know about Bud and
Brice Ann. They zoomed in with such a clatter and I did know what was the
matter.

It was Christmas at Tammy's house and boy! Did we have a blast!

Hahahaha!

They are now teenagers and still lots of fun!

If you had half the fun that I did, I know you had a wonderful celebration!

Once you recover from all of the food and festivities, it will be time to
make all of those New Year's resolutions.  I hope yours is to share
something with us.  Old class or new class, it is all welcome!  I look
forward to learning something new and fun in 2023!

Happy New Year!

Tammy