[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Safety pin Heart Pin #1

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 19:49:33 UTC 2022

I had offered if you would like to purchase the safety pins and the seed
beads from me, I will need a self addressed envelope sent to me. I will be
having 3 of these classes.  Jan 19 Heart, Feb. 15 Shamrock, March 1
Leprechaun   hat.

If you would like one each of these send me$5 inside the envelope that has
your address on and please put 2 stamps on that envelope.

please send me an email off  list and in the subject line change the #1 to
#2,  and put how many of each pin supplies you would like.  I will send
beads back in small ziplock bags with a Braille letter attached identifying
each color.  I do allow more beads than needed.  The bead count on this
first is what you need for the heart.  The other ones I will calculate as I
will have 10 beads on each safety pin.

I will just send a message back to you with my address to confirm your order
.

Color seed beads needed for these classes:  white, red, green, black & gold.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg