[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New Class for January

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 00:02:40 UTC 2022

Hello Folks,

Just wanted to clarify  my upcoming classes.

My class will be over the telephone on the dates given.  Since my classes
will take place in Jan., Feb., & March, they will not be posted all at one
time.  I will hold the class on the dates stated below and will post the
phone number on this special email list that will be taken.

I will need for you to sign up for the class and will provide the pins and
seed beads if you send me a self addressed envelope and enclose $5 for each
set of 3 sets pins & beads.  Please put 2 stamps on the envelope that I will
be sending back to you.  I will put the beads in a plastic Ziplock gag with
a Braille label enclosed designating the color.

You need to send me an email off list with how many sets you would like and
I will email you off list with my mailing address.

1.	Heart pin-Jan. 19
2.	Shamrock-Feb. 15
3.	Leprechaun Hat-March 1.

Remember you will find the supplies for the heart pin on the class listing.

Let me know if you want the supplies  as I have all at my house and it is
best that you have the supplies when I teach the class.  I am trying to save
you on cost of shipping to get these out all in one mailing.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg