[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Mailing address for the supplies: Safety pin Heart Pin #1

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Wed Dec 28 17:48:35 UTC 2022

Hello Joyce,

I would like to purchase the kit for the safety pin beaded heart, class 1
for $5.00.  Would you please send me your mailing address? Do you prefer a
check or cash? I will send you the payment along with a self-addressed
stamped (two stamps) envelope. Thank you so much!

If you previously sent the information to the list, I apologize as my email
address was hacked and I lost several emails.

Kind regards,
Sarah Calhoun