[NFB-Krafters-Korner] classes

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Dec 30 14:42:46 UTC 2022

Just want to remind everyone to head over to the website and sign up for all
the upcoming classes. Joyce and I have some beading classes, Tammy and I
have our ornament of the month class, I have a knitted shawl class. Some of
the other ongoing classes are the hand sewing class, the cooking class, the
granny square class and the caring and sharing class.  And of course if you
haven't signed up for any of the beginner classes for knitting, crocheting,,
looming it's not too late. Looks like there is a little something for
everyone in the new year and I can't wait to get back crafting again with
all of you.

Did you know the combination of pieces of cloth magazines and other found
object to create art work is called collage