[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New member and needing help with information on ways to learn to knit

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 17:55:18 UTC 2022

Welcome. I am one of the teachers who offers a knitting class on the first
Thursday of every month at 2:00 p.m. We used to offer an evening class as
well but due to lack of participation we have discontinued it. That being
said, those of us who consistently teach this class, myself and Dixie
Sanderson, welcome you aboard. In addition we have many other knitters on
the list. We encourage you to sign up for the class, or take your first
class for free on January 5, 2023.

Jeanette Kutash on Behalf of myself and Dixie Sanderson