[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Low vision question

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 16:52:33 UTC 2022

Good morning!

I am testing a pattern for a woman that will be publishing a new pattern
book in May.  She is wanting to be sure she makes it accessible for blind
and low vision people.  She asked me that with the photos, which there are a
couple, what is the best color for it to be?  The actual photo was used with
chocolate brown yarn, but she wondered if she should use it in black, seeing
contrast?  Is there a better color to use?

I will try and get a copy of the photos, so some may take a look at it.

ReNae