[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Granny Squares

lblasingim at charter.net lblasingim at charter.net
Wed Feb 2 19:38:24 UTC 2022

Erica, we are all so sorry about your grandmother's illness. I lost my grandmothers before I started to school; so I don't remember them very well.  The relationship my children had with their grandmothers was special, with fond memories.  You are fortunate to have your grandmother at this age.   I find crafting to be very therapeutic. I am sure your grandmother would not want you to neglect doing things you enjoy because you are worrying about her  health.  The granny square class is not until February 23, which gives you several  days to prepare.  I want to encourage you to consider using crafts to help you deal with the stressful time you have.  You can even create small items for both your grandparents to enjoy, which would bring joy to them.
Take care of yourself.

Linda