[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Invitation

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:35:25 UTC 2022

ALL are invited to join me & my peeps this evening at 5:30P.M. ET.

Why? Do you have craft questions? Do you want to learn more about how this
Korner works? Do you want to make new friends? Here's your chance!

How?

Pick up a fully charged telephone, get comfortable and dial:

The chat number  667 770 1685

Access                 Code:614 370#

How long is the chat?  Lol! Well, we start at 5:30P.M. ET & end hours
later.  Yeah, we hangout for a crazy amount of time but we sure have fun
while we do this.  Smile!

What do you talk about?

Crafts & so much more that I couldn't even begin to make a list.  Hahaha!

Another Why? Because we enjoy hanging out, doing crafts & just love
laughing with friends.

Chat soon!

Tammy