[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Invitation

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 04:08:49 UTC 2022

Once again Friday is almost here. Feb. 11 at 5:30P.M. ET, everyone is
invited to come and join in a time filled with crafting & other fun topics.
We start at 5:30 but if you run a little late, it is fine because we can
chat on for hours. If you have to pop out, we will just invite you to join
us again.  Smile!

It is super easy to join us, all you have to do is dial the chat line at
667.770.1685

Access Code:614370#

Bring in a project to work on & even some snacks.  Beware that we do a lot
of laughing so beware of choking hazards!

Hahaha!

Come hang out with us!

Tammy