[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT have COVID

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:44:01 UTC 2022

Thanks very much! The PSA is 100% supported by myself and my husband. This could have been a whole lot worse without taking all the precautions and I would’ve been sick a lot sooner then I was to suspend him it’s been going on a while. Let Sophie know that I am doing just fine, just a bit dizzy and fatigued. I’m back to Knitting already! Let’s just hope I haven’t passed it on to anybody.

Ericka Nelson