[NFB-Krafters-Korner] ot new cat in my family

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 23:18:20 UTC 2022

Meow-velous news!

Sounds like he’s just nosy. When it gets boring you won’t be in your way anymore. Well at least in the kitchen anyhow. Especially if you step on him enough. Lol I don’t think I’ve ever known a cat that didn’t follow people around. Sounds like you and Dorito have things worked out already pretty much. Hop Hopefully soon LOLO and Dorito are chasing each other and snuggling.

Your note made my day!

Ericka Nelson