[NFB-Krafters-Korner] polymer clay?

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:42:48 UTC 2022

Maria,

I work with polymer clay quite often.  You may make anything out of it.  If
you want to make beads, you may roll them in your hand and shape as you
wish.  In baking them, I generally bake it on 225 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
With the beads being tiny, you may not want to go over 10 minutes.  It will
smell funny, but the smell will not hurt you, unless you don't bake as
instructed.  Have fun!  You can make anything your creative mind can think
of!
ReNae