[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Coming Soon to a Hook close to you

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 15:39:35 UTC 2022

What is a Granny Square? Come join me on Feb. 23 at 4:00P.M. ET and find
out.  This is a Crochet class so you need to know the basic stitches. If
you need a refresher on these stitches, you are invited to join the
Beginner Crochet class.  Granny Squares are fun and versatile. You can make
so many things with them.  You are invited to join me in this crochet
adventure.  We will meet on the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month.  It isn't
to late so hop over to our web site and sign up.  You will be added to an
email list too.  Here's the link to sign up.

https://www.krafterskorner.org/students/

Supplies:

A variety of colors of your favorite yarn

Coordinating hook

Scissors

Needle

Have a wonderful day!