[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class, Macrame Friendship Bracelet

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 13:04:53 UTC 2022

Hi Cathy,
I successfully signed up for the class, but I can't get to the page with the class info. When I click on the link for the name of the class, I get a message saying no page available. I also went directly through my browser instead of using the link in the email. I get the same message. I wanted to know who is teaching the class and what supplies are needed. Also looks like you may need to know the knots before taking the class.
Bernice