[NFB-Krafters-Korner] fixed link for Macrame Bracelet class

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:06:39 UTC 2022

Hi all,

My apologies, I did find that I made an error with the link to the class, so
if you were not able to sign up using the calendar or current classes links,
you can now do so. Also, please note that I have updated the supply list to
be more specific with the supplies needed.

Class name, Macrame Friendship Bracelet

Craft type, macrame

Instructor, Cathy F

Class format, zoom/email

Class date, Wednesday, January 26

Class time, noon Eastern

Sign up deadline, January 16

Class description:

Learn to make a classic friendship bracelet using cording and colors of your
choice. Appropriate for beginners and advanced students alike. No findings
will be used.

In the zoom class I will teach the techniques while in the email portion of
the class I will provide the pattern.

Skills needed:

Ability to keep six strands of yarn organized and make described knots in
your cording material.

Supply list:

Three different colors of 1mm or 1.5mm cord of your choice including
leather, hemp, yarn or string.

1 bead with 6 to 8 MM hole diameter (note I used a pony bead)

*         Optional macrame board and T pins are very helpful to keep cords
organized.

*         Optional items to attach to your cords to identify which colored
cord is which: such as different sized beads, different sized stitch
markers, masking tape use your imagination!

 <https://www.krafterskorner.org/students> Sign up here!