[NFB-Krafters-Korner] National jump in a puddle and splash your friend day

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:28:46 UTC 2022

No puddles here, wind chill minus 9.

Bernice

From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of jill rossiter via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 9:01 AM
To: NFB-Krafters-Korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] National jump in a puddle and splash your friend day

Did you know? Today is national jump in a puddle and splash your friend day. Look out Henry! A craft that you can do for this day is waterproofing your leather shoes. I read an interesting article which detailed how to do this. What you will need: wax, can be candle wax or any other block wax, item to be waterproofed, heat source such as hairdryer

Begin by rubbing the wax over the surface of the shoe once coded begin applying to heat source so that the wax melts you may want to do this several times to help be a water repellent. This can also work on canvas cotton etc. just thought I would pass this along

Jill

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>