[NFB-Krafters-Korner] An introduction

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:05:56 UTC 2022

It is mainly following patterns that have been translated from diagrams.
Let us know what you might be interested in making and we can post patterns for you!
These make good holiday decorations,key chains and more.
Attatch them to a lanyard hook and or a key ring  and you can hook them to almost anything.

Terry