[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 05:05:18 UTC 2022

Come one! Come all!

Friday, January 21st is our fun time for crafts & chatting. We start at
5:30P.M. ET and end up when Free Conference tosses us out.  Lol! Yep, come
find out what we can ramble about for so long.  Smile! We do have a lot of
fun and maybe even get a little work done too.

Join the fun by dialing the Chat number  667 770 1685

Access Code:614 370#

The best things that comes out of our time together is the friendships we
grow.

Chat soon!

Tammy