[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Beginning jewelry making class

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 00:32:05 UTC 2022

Passing this info along.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Harrison <harrison.barbara679 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 6:12 PM
To: Tammy Freitag <krafters.division.president at gmail.com>; Cathy Flesher <Catherine5515 at hotmail.com>
Subject: Beginning jewelry making class

Good afternoon all, this is Barbara Harrison with the Beginning jewelry making class. I apologize for not getting back to anyone earlier. I am away from home out of town and I don’t know how soon I can get back. I’m letting everyone know, that I will not be able to teach the Beginning jewelry making class this year. As mentioned above, I am away from home and I’m not sure how soon I will be back. I will send a notice to the NFB Krafterskorner.org as soon as possible. Again, I apologize for not doing so earlier. “Please, have a great year “.

Sent from my iPhone