[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Happy Birthday Tammy

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed Jan 26 15:09:44 UTC 2022

Happy Birthday to our fearless leader.

I baked you a cake, but realized it had eggs in it so had to eat it.

I baked you another cake, but realized it had gluten in it so had to eat it.

I baked you a third cake, but realized it had sugar in it so had to eat it.

I'm thinking I just might have to settle by sending you a picture of a cake,
because I've run out of ingredients and time.

Did you know the greatest gift is not found in a store or under a tree, but
in the hearts of true friends.

Happy Birthday my friend.