[NFB-Krafters-Korner] end of month charity reporting

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Thu Jan 27 19:16:41 UTC 2022

It's already almost the end of the month and that means it's time for me to
stop crafting and work on our charity numbers for January. So if you haven't
reported yet write me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Let me know what you have donated and the number of each item you have
donated, if you bought them or made them and to what charity or charities
you gave to. Don't forget that if you volunteer your time working to help
out a charity that is counted as well.  Also I'd like to take this
opportunity to remind you that on Monday January 31 RaNae will be telling us
about our next charity. So call into 667-770-1685 access code 614370 and
join us on our Monday night chat.   All are welcome.

Did you know my kitchen might not get cleaned and I have to accept that
because I craft and that's the important thing.