[NFB-Krafters-Korner] January Caring and Sharing Stats

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Mon Jan 31 16:05:03 UTC 2022

Outstanding stats for this month. I love all the participation. This month
there was 108 hand crafted items and  0 miscellaneous items  donated and 8
volunteer hours recorded. If you're wondering what some of the items
received this month were as follows crafted items it was cards baby
blankets, baby booties, mittens, slippers, dishcloths and scrubbies. The
volunteer hours were making food items in order  to serve a special meal to
people in need. All these items were given to 5 organizations. They were
Cards for Kindness, Haller Lake United Methodist  church, domestic violence
program , Afghans for Angels and Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation. If you
have any donations to report for February you can send them to me at

Shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:Shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Yes you can make items for the charities focused on or you may make items
and give them locally. We don't want anyone to spend a lot of money on
shipping.

Did you know the earliest style of crocheting was done with fingers.