[NFB-Krafters-Korner] 1st for the new year

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 02:11:22 UTC 2022

Who in the world? Crafters

What in the world am I talking about?  Well, Friday, July 1 is the
beginning of the 2022/2023 craft year.  All that are interested in crafting
are invited to join me and other crafters to work on your favorite charity
item, gift or something just for yourself.  Crafters are the most fun folks
I know!  Smile!

When?  At 5:30P.m. ET on Friday, July 1 Come when you want and stay as long
as you can.

How?  Just snag your telephone and dial:667-770-1685  Access code: 614370#

I love talking about crafts, so join the fun!

Tammy