[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wrapping up the 2021/2022 year

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:51:15 UTC 2022

Thanks also goes to a great leader!

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Tammy via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 10:29 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wrapping up the 2021/2022 year

Well, here we sit at the end of yet another craft year.  What happened?
Where did it all go?  I guess time flies when you are having fun!  Hahaha!

I just wanted to say a VERY HUGE THANK YOU to those that taught a class or
project!  Without you, we would have been holding supplies and have nothing
to do with them.  Smile!  Your time is greatly appreciated!  Thanks also go
to those that quietly work in the background!  You keep us going.  Thanks
for ALL of your HELP!

Thanks to those that enjoy learning!  You are the reason we are here!

Now to turn the calendar page to our 2022/2023 craft year.  Welcome to new
members!  I am so excited to have you with us!  If you ever have questions
or need some help, please ask questions.  You are invited to contact me or
any other member of the board.  We are pretty friendly and never mind
helping.

Here are questions for EVERYONE. You can respond to this email or just share
in a private email.  I really want to hear from you!!

What kind of classes or projects are you interested in?

What skill/craft do you want to learn?

What skill could you share with the group?

Is there a craft area you want more of?

Do you want some suggestions on things you can share?

Would you be willing to share something during a Monday Evening chat?

Ok, that is all of the questions for now.  Remember, this is your Division!
Each of you are important and can help make it better! Your voice is valued!

Smile!

Tammy Freitag

President