[NFB-Krafters-Korner] What was given through charity last year

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Jul 1 14:43:51 UTC 2022

Last year Krafters Korner start a Caring for sharing class for its crafters.
The Purpose of this class was to help out others and to show that blind
crafters can make a big difference. Over the last year we learned about 10
pacific charities, but we didn't stop there in total our crafter's helped
out 42 different charities. Only 18 of our members took part in this project
and they gave out 1705 miscellaneous items, 1486 handcrafted items,
volunteered 377 hours of their time and $116 was given in monitory
donations. Congratulations to all who took part in making a change for the
better.