[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Short introduction

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 6 20:01:49 UTC 2022

Hi Danielle.
I make bracelets, too!  I stopped for quite a while, but I just started
again, trying to repair a bracelet I really like that broke.  Are you
stringing your beads on rubber band/elastic, or on wire?  I've tried rubber
band, but they break easy, so I'm going back to wire.  But there may well be
tricks I don't know.
What kind of tactile art do you make?
Tracy