[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Birthdays

terrinettles at comcast.net terrinettles at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 20:41:46 UTC 2022

Hi everyone:

I am the new person who will acknowledge your birthday or anniversaries.  I
hope this works.  You must not send your information on this list.  It
creates way too much email traffic.  You must send me your information to my
direct email address which I will provide in this email.

I had heard that for the last person who was in charge of this, folks would
send it on the main mailing list.  So please do not send it to the main
list.

Please provide:

Your Name

Birthday

Anniversary

Other celebrations you wish to be acknowledged.  It will go out on the main
list when I post it.

Here is my email address to send your information to:

terrinettles at comcast.net <mailto:terrinettles at comcast.net>

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you so we can all share in your
celebrations together.

Terri