[NFB-Krafters-Korner] I am back. (continental style knitting.)

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 11 12:59:03 UTC 2022

I don't think I ever drop the yarn.  I use what my local yarn store owner calls the flick method, holding the yarn in my right hand and using my right index finger to flick it over the point of the needle for the wrap.
I think there's a description of continental knitting in the Stich 'n Bitch book, available in braille on Bard.  However, I tried to use directions in that book way back when I picked up knitting again after many years of not doing it, and the directions were pretty confusing.  I had to find an actual knitter to remind me in person what to do.
Tracy