[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Please read

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Tue Jul 12 14:22:37 UTC 2022

I'd like to remind everyone about the caring for sharing class that all
members and no-members can participate in. Here on Crafters Corner we feel
it's important to show that blind crafters can make a difference. So join us
the last Monday of every month to learn about a charity that you can craft
for if you wish too. If you're not a paid member you can join us on the last
Monday of the month to learn about the charity of the month and you can also
join us at the Friday hang out and work on your charity projects along with
many of us. If you're a paid member then you can join the ongoing caring and
sharing class where more information about the charity maybe shared, some
patterns are shared and support can be given, also at times a charity class
is held to learn a special pattern. I ask that if you donate anything to the
charities we focus on or donated locally in your community that you write
and let me know.  Did you know you can report handmade items, store bought
items, gently used items, volunteer hours, and any monetary or cash
donations. Just write me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  and tell me what you have done, how much
you donate and the name of the organizations you give to. Also if you have
any questions or you're not sure if something fits the caring and sharing
class please write and ask, because I think people have been doing a lot
more charitable work, but haven't realize they can report it. For questions
about reporting your donations write me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

If you have questions about a charity or know of a charity that you would
like to learn more about write ReNae at mother27dragon at gmail.com
<mailto:mother27dragon at gmail.com>

I look forwards to hearing from everyone and I'm predicting we will do even
greater things this year.

Did you know you should never look down on your neighbor unless your bending
over to help them.