[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Macrame cord

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:42:44 UTC 2022

I don't know if this will be helpful, but when my son-in-law put in macrame
cord, quite a few sites came up. I just searched for satin macrame cord and
the first google site came up was Oriental macrame trading company. Why
don't you give it a try.
Quite often what we do is find what we want on google, and when we have a
specific name of a product, then we search on Amazon where it might be less
expensive or might be on prime. That wasn't the case for the cord for the
belt project. We found it on Amazon and it was a great deal more expensive,
off setting the cost of shipping on the original site.
Like the old phone book commercials used to say, "Let your fingers do the
wallking". Just not in a book, but on your keyboard. HAHAHA.
Bernice